Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Give My Regards to Broadway

There's nothing better than seeing two of your favorite movie/tv actors live. That's why, when I had the chance to see Kristin Chenoweth and Sean Hayes (Will and Grace) perform as the leads in Promises, Promises (www.promisespromisesbroadway.com/) on Broadway, I jumped at it! Promises, Promises is a musical based on the 1960's film, The Apartment, with music by Burt Bacharach. The show features popular hits such as "I Say a Little Prayer" and "I'll Never Fall in Love Again"; those hits along with a fun and quick-paced storyline made seeing this show one of the highlights of my holiday season in the city. Plus, a little cameo from Molly Shannon didn't hurt. While the show unfortunately ended on January 2, the same producers are now presenting How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying (http://howtosucceedbroadway.com/) starting February 26, 2011 at the Al Hirschfield Theater (302 W. 45 Street) starring none other than Harry Potter himself, Daniel Radcliffe. Sounds like a great excuse to grab a friend and get out of the cold this winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment